Eaten hot or cold, Spinach Artichoke Dip is a party favorite! But, what do you do when you have leftovers? You could over indulge and eat it all…or you can use it in one of these 5 ways!
1. Pizza- Ok, I know what you’re thinking. “Spinach Artichoke Pizza? Gross!” But hear me out. It’s basically like a white pizza with extra creaminess, cheese and veggies- what more could you want on a pizza?
Take your pizza crust and top with Spinach Artichoke Dip. Top with parmesan or bread crumbs, bake until bubbly and enjoy!
2. Quiche- Spinach in quiche is a no-brainer. Why not add artichokes and some extra creamy deliciousness as well?
Make your quiche using the ratios from your favorite recipe. Instead of adding heavy cream and toppings, add a cup of Spinach Artichoke Dip.
3. Pinwheels- These are another great party food or anytime appetizer! All you need is puff pasty and leftover Spinach Artichoke Dip.
Unroll your puff pastry and spread a layer of Spinach Artichoke Dip over top. Roll into a log and cut into pinwheels about 1/4 inch thick. Bake as directed per the puff pastry instructions.
4. Lasagna- this works with a red or white sauce-based lasagna!
Instead of making a ricotta mixture, use Spinach Artichoke dip for the same creamy texture using a different element!
5. Quesadilla- this is an idea that’s nothing short of genius.
Instead of melting cheese to hold the tortilla together, substitute with Spinach Artichoke Dip. Add chicken and or other toppings to filling as desired.
You’ll never waste leftover Spinach Artichoke Dip again with these 5 easy recipes!