Sometimes little happy accidents (as Bob Ross puts it), end up with some of the best results. This little gem out of our test kitchen was the result of a little leftover pizza dough and some playing around.
- Prepared pizza dough
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 7 oz container Dippin Delights Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place pizza dough in bowl, and dust lightly with flour, and work flour loosely into dough to make less sticky
- Scoop 1/3 container of Dippin’ Delights into dish with dough and work the dip through the dough
- Once thoroughly incorporated, dollop out large chunks of mixture onto baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve with extra Dippin’ Delights on the side for… Dippin!
Any flavor of Dippin’ Delights works with this recipe, and feel free to substitute crescent rolls. Consider this a (marginally) healthier version of the chocolate chip cookie that tastes delicious right out of the oven.