Fiesta Avocado Taco Bowls Recipe
Let’s consider these “deconstructed nachos” in their finest form. Fresh avocado and salsa alongside seasoned beef and pimento cheese make a fresh and delightful treat for sharing or for a snack.
- Avocados, halved with pit removed. Use as many as you’d like!
- 1 lbs. Ground beef
- Prepared taco seasoning packet, or a mix of your favorite fiesta spices!
- 12 oz container of Duke Pimento Cheese, or 12 oz container of Palmetto Cheese
- One container fresh salsa, or homemade pico de gallo
- Halve and pit avocados, leaving the recess for stuffing
- Brown and drain ground beef. Incorporate taco seasoning per label instructions
- Spoon “fiesta beef” into avocado halves and top with pimento cheese and salsa/pico
- Serve with tortilla chips or simply eat with a fork. Muy Delicioso!