What goes better with a summer cookout than fresh berries and pineapples? We cooked up this concoction with Independence Day in mind, but it’s a great treat for entertaining or just the family year-round.
- Prepared graham cracker pie crust
- (2) 12oz containers Duke Cream Cheese Pineapple Pecan spread (or create your own version by coring and crushing a fresh pineapple, and combining with cream cheese and chopped pecans)
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 whole graham crackers
- Spread out pineapple pecan spread into pie crust
- Alternate blackberries/blueberries and raspberries around the perimeter of the pie
- Crumble graham crackers by hand and spread on top of pie
- Place pie in freezer for 20 minutes
- Cut, serve and let freedom ring!!